Courses for Individuals and Small Groups
We can organize courses by request, which we designate for small groups, either at one of our institutes or at your location.
If you have questions, please contact our language course office.
Individual (One-on-One) and Two-on-One Instruction
We will gladly accommodate your individual instruction needs. The main benefits of an individualized program are:
- You can conveniently set your own schedule (frequency/intensity).
- You will progress at your own pace.
- Your instructor can adjust the course content to suit your specific needs.
Setting up Individual Instruction
- By default, we hold classes at the facilities of the Goethe-Zentrum, conveniently located in Midtown Atlanta. Classes can be held at a different location or online but only after consultation with our Language Program Director.
- Once we have worked with you to determine your proficiency level and goals, as well as intensity and frequency of classes has been determined, the Goethe-Zentrum will assign an instructor who will contact you to schedule your first session.
- We ask that in case of cancellation of any scheduled session, a minimum of 24-hours’ notice be given; last-minute cancellations may incur a fee of up to one hour (60 minutes) of instruction.
- For an ongoing program, participants are asked to pre-pay for classes in increments of at least 10 contact hours, unless a lower total number of hours is requested beforehand; once your pre-paid hours are used up, we will contact you to renew.
- $55.00 per 60 minutes of instruction for members of the Goethe-Zentrum (1-on-1); $75.00 for non-members
- $75.00 per 60 minutes of instruction for members of the Goethe-Zentrum (2-on-1); $95.00 for non-members
For a personalized consultation, please contact us at +1 (404) 892-2388 and ask to speak with our Language Program Director, Mrs. Jasmin Maercz; or e-mail her at LanguageDirector@german-institute.org
Please note: We require that both the instructor and the Goethe-Zentrum Atlanta be informed of all cancellations or changes to any scheduled session a minimum of 24 hours before the time of the session. In case of last-minute cancellations and/or changes with notice of less than 24 hours, we reserve the right to charge to your account up to one hour (60 minutes) of instruction for cases in which your instructor is unduly inconvenienced, such as for having already traveled to the class location or for not being able to teach another class and thereby suffering reduced income.