Real progress: The Goethe-Zertifikat B2.
Next Exam: Friday, April 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am
Registration Deadline: Sunday, March 15, 2020
Please click here to see the current dates for exams.
The Goethe-Zertifikat B2 requires advanced language skills. The examination corresponds to level four (B2) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
After passing the examination, you will be able to do the following, for example:
- follow the main content of specific and abstract topics and obtain relevant information from them (i.e. radio broadcasts),
- understand a wide range of texts, both shorter simple texts (such as advertisements) and longer, more complex factual texts, commentaries and reports,
- express yourself clearly and in a structured way in writing on the subject of complex matters and also correct mistakes in texts written by other people,
- give clearly structured oral comments on general subjects and topics of particular interest to you,
- take an active part in discussions on subjects you know about, taking up a position and presenting your own point of view.
- Hören: 40 minutes
- Lesen: 65 minutes
- Schreiben: 75 minutes
- Sprechen: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
Further information and exercises for the Goethe-Zertifikat B2
Materials that can be downloaded