Miles ahead. The Goethe-Zertifikat C1
Next Exam: November 15, 2019 @ 11:00 am
Registration Deadline: Sunday, October 13, 2019
Please click here to see the current dates for exams.
The Goethe-Zertifikat C1 calls for very advanced language skills. It corresponds to level five (C1) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
After passing the examination, you will be able to do the following, for example:
- easily understand relatively long radio talks and radio programmes,
- understand a wide range of written texts, including longer, more complex factual texts, commentaries and reports,
- express yourself clearly and logically in essays on complex issues, choosing the right kind of expression to appeal to the reader,
- verbally express yourself spontaneously and fluently, state your own opinions, formulate your thoughts and views precisely and make detailed contributions of your own.
- Hören: 40 minutes
- Lesen: 70 minutes
- Schreiben: 80 minutes
- Sprechen: 10 or 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 20/25 minutes
Further information and exercises for the Goethe-Zertifikat C1
Materials that can be downloaded