02 | Level B2.1: 5 Weeks | Thursday 6:15 pm – 9:00 pm
April 2 - April 30, 2020
OR May 7 - June 4, 2020
Thursday 6:15 pm – 9:00 pm
5 sessions, 2.5 hours
PLEASE NOTE: Our regular courses all run on a 10-week schedule; those selecting a 5-week course will join either the first or second half of a full 10-week course.
* Out of extreme caution, and due to the recommendations for social distancing in response to COVID-19, all Spring Quarter Courses will be held online via video conferencing. More information and specific instructions will be communicated to you via email prior to the start of classes.
This course is the first of four sub-sections of German proficiency level B2 (High Intermediate). The course will cover:
• talking about fairy tales and retelling them
• reading biographies
• discussing texts and commenting on short stories
• speaking about rights and duties; solving conflicts and writing complaints
• analyzing media and media use; evaluating and commenting on a graphic
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT PRICING: $185.00 (ends March 11, 2020)