Enroll in one of our workshops that start in late February and mid-March. Spring quarter registration is open, with Early Bird Special through March 10th!
- Current Events for Students and Young Professionals with Desiree - Session 2 of Winter 2024 starts on February 20th, more in Spring 2024
- NEW Workshop: Decipher Sütterlin and Kurrent - learn to read and understand old documents and letters in our three-Saturday workshop in March!
- NEW Literaturkurs in Spring 2024 - we are bringing back an old favorite with our instructor Levin - 10 weeks, one book, context-rich, in-person or dial-in
- NEW C1 Course - aiming to take the C1 exam in 2025 for college admissions or career opportunities? This course age 16+ is for you!
- We may add more courses and workshops in the upcoming weeks- make sure to read our emails and check our website regularly!
- Exam registration for 2024 is open - B2, C1 and C2 exams are held on April 13th, register now! Next A1 and B1 exams are planned for May 2024.
- Coming up this spring and summer: Author reading, Dialektabend, family program
- Sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop.
IMPORTANT: When registering on our website, please use your individual email address. Do not register multiple persons or family members on the same email address.
Filter by course format, level, and location. For details and the contents of each course level, please see the individual course descriptions for all our in-person and virtual courses.
Are you a beginner? Enroll in one of our A1.1 standard courses, offered in Atlanta, Roswell, and via Zoom.
Not sure what course is the right one for you? Looking to take a placement test? Register here, and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Once you have created an account, you will find your invoices, your course information, membership information, and class info including your Zoom Login for virtual and hybrid classes in your account (under "My Account" once you are logged in). Please bookmark this link for future use.
Purchase your textbooks separately from International Book Import Service, toll free 800-277-4247, phone number 931-759-7400, email: email@example.com, website for the section IBIS maintains for us at https://www.ibiservice.com/category-s/379.htm.
- in-person courses in Atlanta (main office in Downtown - Peachtree Center)
- in-person courses in Roswell (our partner Alliance Française's Roswell office location)
- virtual courses via Zoom sessions with a live instructor
- hybrid courses that allow participation either in-person in Atlanta or to dial in via Zoom
Our standard courses are progressive language courses by level starting at the Beginner A1 level, based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Our specialized courses and workshops vary each quarter and include conversation, grammar, German for Travel, Current Events, writing, literature, and other offerings. They are suitable for particular skill levels.
Intensive Learning courses for selected levels start in January and July each year and cover one CEFR level within 20 weeks.
If you cannot find the answers to your questions on our website, please contact our Language Program via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note about our new course registration system:
Former or current Goethe Atlanta students:
- Students who have taken a class with Goethe-Zentrum Atlanta from January 2020 to February 2023 have an account in our new system.
- If you have taken a class with us during the past two years, when registering for a class: Please enter your email address on file with Goethe-Zentrum Atlanta and click "Get my Password" to receive a password for a first login.
If you have not taken a class with us recently, please create a new account during the registration process.
Members are eligible for the membership discount on language courses (within the 12-month membership period).
All of the Goethe-Zentrum Atlanta group classes are for adult language learners.
The minimum age for our group courses is 16 years. For teens younger than age 16 or young people who are not ready to join a group course with learners of all ages, please check out our youth page for our individual instruction and tutoring for ages 12 and up.