At the Goethe-Zentrum Atlanta we strive to design curriculum that best fits the needs of our diverse learners. We offer students ages 12 and up the opportunity of individualized instruction with our dedicated instructors to better accommodate learning styles, pace, and interests.
Individual instruction times are flexible, depending on instructor availability and your personal schedule.
For a personalized consultation, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main benefits of one-on-one instruction are:
- you can conveniently arrange your own schedule (frequency/intensity)
- you will progress at your own pace
- your instructor can adjust course content according to your specific needs and interests
Individual instruction allows us to tailor the material and approaches specifically for a student's needs, including level, goals, and learning styles.
Setting up Individual Instruction
- Currently, individual instruction is held virtually. Please inquire for availability of in-person setups.
- Once we have worked with you to determine your proficiency level and goals, and the intensity and frequency of classes has been determined, the Goethe-Zentrum will assign an instructor who will contact you to schedule your first session.
- We connect you with your instructor as soon as we receive your payment for your lessons.
- We ask that in case of cancellation of any scheduled session, a minimum of 24-hours notice is to be given. Last-minute cancellations may incur a fee of up to one hour (60 minutes) of instruction.
- For an ongoing program, participants are asked to pre-pay for classes in increments of at least 10 contact hours, unless a lower total number of hours is requested beforehand in the form of a Schnupperkurs (trial classes). Once the pre-paid hours are depleted, you can renew by purchasing more hours online.
IMPORTANT: When registering on our website, please use your individual email address. Do not register multiple persons or family members on the same email address.
Please note: We require that both the instructor and the Goethe-Zentrum Atlanta be informed of all cancellations or changes to any scheduled session a minimum of 24 hours before the time of the session. In case of last-minute cancellations and/or changes with notice of less than 24 hours, we reserve the right to charge to your account up to one hour (60 minutes) of instruction.